Community Garden-BED RENEWALS ARE COMPLETE!
THE COMMUNITY GARDEN IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE - BED HOLDERS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL WHEN THEY CAN RETURN TO TEND THEIR BEDS
The Friends of Lost Corner Community Garden opened in 2013
There are 60 garden plots/beds
You must be a resident of Sandy Springs to join
Membership is $60.00 per year
Membership includes a garden bed, soil, access to water and gardening advice from the FOLC Master Gardener
There is currently a wait list - please see it listed below
When your name comes up on the wait list, we will contact you. Before use of your bed will be allowed, you must:
1) Pay the $60.00 yearly fee
2) Provide proof of Sandy Springs residency at time of bed selection/assignment. Proof shall include a valid government-issued photo I.D. PLUS one of the following: current utility bill, mortgage payment slip, or current resident rental lease
3) Fill out the rental agreement
4) Agree to the Garden Policies and Procedures
5) Fill out the City of Sandy Springs Recreation Waiver.
Click the following: