BED RENEWAL FOR THE 2024 SEASON IS UNDER WAY!
NEED SOME OF THAT EXPERT ADVICE FROM MASTER GARDENER DIANA WOOD?
GET IT HERE IN HER HELPFUL ARTICLE SERIES!
Read THIS and Reap! Diana's Best Gardening Advice:
Click HERE for "Kitchen Gardening in Winter"
Click HERE for "Growing Guides"
Click HERE for "How Long Do Seeds Last?"
Click HERE for "What Do the Numbers on Fertilizer Mean?"
Click HERE for "When to Water your Vegetable Garden"
Click HERE for "Companion Planting Chart for Vegetables"
Click HERE for "Vegetable Gardening for Beginners"
WANT TO PLUG IN TO A CUSTOMIZED PLANTING CALENDAR?
*YOU WILL NAVIGATE AWAY FROM THIS PAGE IN A NEW WINDOW
The Friends of Lost Corner Community Garden opened in 2013
There are 60 garden plots/beds.
You must be a resident of Sandy Springs to plant a bed.
Membership is $75.00 for the full planting year.*
Membership includes a garden bed, soil, access to water and gardening advice from the FOLC Master Gardener.
*Renewal begins January 15th. Wait List additions/assignments all year.
When your name comes up on the wait list we will contact you. Before use of your bed will be allowed you must:
1) Pay the $75.00 yearly fee
2) Provide proof of Sandy Springs residency at time of bed selection/assignment. Proof shall include a valid government-issued photo I.D. PLUS one of the following: current utility bill, mortgage payment slip, or current resident rental lease
3) Fill out the rental agreement
4) Agree to the Garden Policies and Procedures
5) Fill out the City of Sandy Springs Recreation Waiver.
Click the following:
Wait list as of 2/5/2024
There are currently not any garden beds available. This Wait List will be updated as beds become available and requests will be filled in the order they are received.
You will receive a communication from firstname.lastname@example.org. once a bed becomes available.
NOTE: Gmail accounts tend to be a source of non-response for us as we have trouble reaching your inbox. Check all Junk or Spam folders.
8. Logan H.