NEED SOME OF THAT EXPERT ADVICE FROM MASTER GARDENER DIANA WOOD?
GET IT HERE IN HER NEW FEATURE!
Read THIS and Reap! Diana's Best Gardening Advice:
Click HERE for "Growing Guides"
Click HERE for "How Long Do Seeds Last?"
Click HERE for "What Do the Numbers on Fertilizer Mean?"
Click HERE for "When to Water your Vegetable Garden"
Click HERE for "Companion Planting Chart for Vegetables"
Click HERE for "Vegetable Gardening for Beginners"
WANT TO PLUG IN TO A CUSTOMIZED PLANTING CALENDAR?
*YOU WILL NAVIGATE AWAY FROM THIS PAGE IN A NEW WINDOW
The Friends of Lost Corner Community Garden opened in 2013
There are 60 garden plots/beds
You must be a resident of Sandy Springs to plant a bed
Membership is $60.00 per year
Membership includes a garden bed, soil, access to water and gardening advice from the FOLC Master Gardener
There is currently a short wait list
When your name comes up on the wait list we will contact you. Before use of your bed will be allowed you must:
1) Pay the $60.00 yearly fee
2) Provide proof of Sandy Springs residency at time of bed selection/assignment. Proof shall include a valid government-issued photo I.D. PLUS one of the following: current utility bill, mortgage payment slip, or current resident rental lease
3) Fill out the rental agreement
4) Agree to the Garden Policies and Procedures
5) Fill out the City of Sandy Springs Recreation Waiver.
Click the following:
Wait list as of 10/10/2020
We will update the Wait List on this site as new beds become available. Please check back periodically to see your standing. You will be contacted by e-mail and phone if a bed becomes available.
1. Lauren W.
2. Steven G.
3. Shanna C.
4. Ann Marie M.
5. Gayathri P.
6. Swathi G.
7. Ben B.
8. Talor G.
9. Jerry/Eleanor R.
10. Ashley M.
11. Mary T.
12. Ryan S.
13. Mark A.
14. Dan B.
15. Ellie T.
16. Caroline B.
17. Ann F.